Skip to main content

Paypal Verified!

Finally! I have my own Paypal account. Just got it verified. I am an occasional online buyer and now with Paypal I could increase my online buying activity without the fear of having my credit card hacked.

As a site owner I see many doors of opportunities opening up for me. My husband joked about even putting a link on my site asking people to donate. Kidding aside I am thankful that we have PayPal in the Philippines. It is great to think that there is like an “e-money” for online transactions.

I am still trying to learn more about my Paypal account, there are still things to set up like the bank transfers, sending money, security tips and shopping online. I have to learn these things before I can confidently use Paypal.

My next step?
Helping my husband create his own Paypal Account.
Isn’t it fun?

Comments