Here is my list for the writing project Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2008. This is a writing project of Janette Toral that would be identifying new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to its readers in 2008. My list is composed of blogs I regulary read and helps me in my life, whether in my work or my personal activities.
basta food love ko!
- thought provoking ideas on current issues and events
- always want to visit Sagada, very informative specially for people who wants to visit
The Not So Talented Dj Montano
- love his posts, he is so brave in sharing his innermost emotions and I've been reading his blog since March
- relaxing read, informative
- I met her during the ICT Training Workshop for Women Empowerment on UP last month and both declare we would be busom friends, a mommy, a fellow academic, people person just like me. Her blogs serves as a source of inspiration and reflections for me.
Mar Roxas for President in 2010
- I like the blogger's convictions in his belief for Mar Roxas to be our next President although I don't know yet if I will vote for him
- informative, the blog convinces you to try mountain climbing even once in your life
Anak ni Kulapo
- kaaliw nung adventures and misadventures nya
The Wisdom Journal
- nice ideas, great food for though, been practicing some of them already