Skip to main content

Happy 5th Birthday Lorenzo!


Happy birthday, dearest one,
Sweet child of my heart!
We've become one family,
Of which you are a part.

And so I sing out equally
To all of those who are
Mine by blood or fortune blessed,
No more, no less my star!

We are one in love and joy,
In fondness and in worth,
And so as one we celebrate
This day, your day of birth!


As a mother I believe that we must also celebrate the day that we bore our children. It is a celebration for entering into motherhood as much as a celebration of birth by the celebrant. Words cannot express what I feel today, so much happiness, so much love.

At this time I only have 3hours of sleep preparing for my son's birthday party held in his school but I don't mind. I would have made my own peom for Lorenzo but at this time words seems elusive. So I got this special poem from Nicholas Gordon for express what I feel for my son Lorenzo.

Comments