Skip to main content

Hurray! Red Mobile now services 2G phones!


I am rejoicing because Red Mobile can now be used in 2G phones! Now more people can enjoy their lowest rate of P0.50/min using any phone. I had my Red Mobile sim for a few months now, even had my friends and family convinced to switch to Red Mobile, they did but was disappointed that it was for 3G phones then. I end up being the only one using Red Mobile because I am the only who have a 3G phone.


But now we have a reason to celebrate! My friends can start using their Red Mobiles! Do you know that you can call anywhere in the Philippines at P0.50/min if you use Red Mobile? They also have the cheapest/lowest call rates around.


Since in our country cellphones are a must, and as Filipinos we value communication be it with our family and friends, we are always on the lookout for the cheapest/lowest rate for prepaid that any provider can give. And Red Mobile can provide that for us, for red to red voice and video calls is only 50 centavos per minute.


You don’t have to worry that cheaper rates might mean low quality in terms communications because Red Mobiles uses the same telecommunication infrastructures and technology of SMART. This means that Red Mobile will be powered the widest in the Philippine mobile network industry all by 8, 477 cellsites.


So friends let’s start using our Red Mobiles now!

Comments