Skip to main content

A Successfully Sweet Valentine!



Business was brisk last valentine, almost all my products were sold out and my customers were very happy. They looked for me after valentines and said his wife was very happy about the chocolate bouquet that he gave her. An organization that I supplied chocolates said that they earned a lot that valentine.

I actually had doubts that I will have a successful season this valentine. Everything was quite a week before heart’s day, no one was buying, and even my “sukis” were not yet contacting me. Then, two days before valentine everything heated up, inquiries and order came flooding in. And deliveries were made from sun up till 10pm at night.

I barely slept that week, averaging only 2 hours of sleep a day, I still attended my classes, which was amazing since I also have a valentine booth at Informatics Cainta. Informatics Cainta celebrated their college week then that is why I had the opportunity to participate.

In reflection, for an entrepreneur like me having a successful valentine season sales would not be possible without several factors like
Timing – I was a the right place at the right time and meet the right people who wants the products
Support – I had the full support of my family, friends and co workers who understood my situation
Great Help – I have two dedicated assistants who were really interested to learn and enjoyed what we are doing even though it was almost two weeks without sleep.
Good Customer Relations – I have great customers who also become my friends as time and season goes by

Due to this success, I have some serious decisions to make, Is this the time to make my business full time? I am seeing countless opportunities. What about my teaching profession? The students that I will be able to help and the opportunities they will have in teaching them about Information Technology.

Comments