Skip to main content

Free Limited Edition Cupcakes!


I will be giving two of these precious cupcakes worth P100 pesos!


To honor and celebrate the friendships I forged through the years I am giving away 2 “Limited Edition” cupcakes to my friends and former students when they purchase in my online store www.mylittlebaker.com. I will not be selling these.


For my students (past and present), who are dear to me I am giving two Christmas cupcakes for a single purchase worth P300 and above. Just contact me through my phones or email me. So I can validate if you are really my student. I keep lists of them. Hehehe.


For my friends, a minimum purchase of P500 and above to avail of the two Christmas Cupcakes.


Two cupcakes per person policy will be applied regardless of how many times you order. I am doing this to make sure that you eat the cupcakes personally and not give it away.


I'll be taking orders till December 20, 2009 only and might be delivering your orders personally.


Hoping to hear for everybody soon!


Comments