Skip to main content

Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2009

As human beings, connecting to another person is important. It is part of who we are, connecting to family, friends, co-workers, classmates, or even with people we meet on the street there are always an exchange or a connection even if it is just a smile.

Every person I meet in my life is important, be it my family, friends, students, my co-workers, the academic community, customers and even my online friends are treasured. I have this ability to attract even foreigners as friends and I form a close bond with them having regular chat sessions, exchanging pictures and messages and even sharing videos. Social Networks enabled me to let these relationships grow.

The event Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2009 is a very important opportunity to a social networker like me or to people who would like social networking to open doors for them.

The conference is organized by Fiera de Manila Inc. and the Digitalfilipino.com Club. This conference will be held at Hotel Intercontinental, Ayala Avenue, Makati City on April 23 and 24, 2009.

Why would I like to attend the conference?
I had the opportunity to attend the Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2008 last year and the benefits I had received from the conference made me more competent in the workplace and I believed that attending again the conference is a likely step if I want to achieve more success in my career and business.

As a Public Educator, helping institutions get connected thru social network is an avenue I want to learn more about. As a IT Professor, opening opportunities for students to learn about IT not just inside the classroom is important to me. Learning about social networking is crucial as I serve as a link to the outside or “real world” for the students. Facilitating their understanding of IT and how this technology affects them as businessmen someday.

As an entrepreneur, I look forward to sessions on eBusiness and how social networks will help me market my products and harnessing social network to improve my relationship with clients. I am also on the look out to new business opportunities brought about social networks today.

As a person I would like to discover new ways of sharing these social networks to as many people I can. My life is networked! Be it for educational purpose, social and personal reasons, for careers linkages and for business opportunities. Social network is an integral part of my life and I am proud of it.

Comments