Skip to main content

I want my DSL!!!

It's been a week since I moved to a new house and its also been that long since I have surfed thru my PLDT Dsl and I miss it already. I rely heavily to the internet, I have an online store, I get my information for work online and its part of our family's everyday life.

I am already frustrated, disspointed and angry. My PLDT phone and DSL was supposed to be connected DAYS AGO. I got a call last monday Aug 18, on my mobile from PLDT asking if my phone was already installed and I said not yet, but can they please install it that day if they can. The caller said they can't do it that day for its already 4 in the afternoon and I should just wait for it in the next few days.

So I waited.

And waited..

And still waited even when my husband is already threatening on not going home because there is still no INTERNET! (My husband you see is an online gaming addict and must maintain or move up his levels or whatever)

So by friday I called PLDT to follow up, to my surprise my records show that the phone is already installed. (A SHOCKING Discovery). So the agent told me to still wait a few days more as they will again put an urgent status on my "REQUEST".

I don't have a grudge on PLDT for this is my 3rd time to have a PLDT and MyDSL account but this is the first time it happened. They promised my 5 working day installation and I am already on my second week of waiting. I would like to make an appeal to PLDT, maybe its your contractors who are remiss of their duties for before I moved in, the landlord told me about their problems on their PLDT phone specially for repairs and the likes. The new house is only a few streets away from our old one.

NOW....

........ I'm still waiting... and don't know whe will I connect once more to the internet.

Comments

Kat said…
The long processing time is actually one of the reasons why I went with Globe DSL instead. In three days I had my DSL up and running. Unfortunately, it isn't without problems either. The connection in our area is so bad (we're among the very first to have Globe DSL here), we often have a total of 5-10 hours per week of stable internet connection. Our complaints have gotten so bad, we've had two months rebate. I wonder if we'll get a 3rd. I can't cancel the sub because of the year's contract, so I have to bear with it. So far, when they changed my modem, it got a bit better.

Hope you get your DSL soon!
Janette Toral said…
Hi Joan. Please advise if this problem is solved na. If not, will refer to a contact there.